Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Night Tour
All the wonders of the Vatican. Nighttime.
Our Vatican Night Tour is a throughly unique chance for you to explore the wonders of the Vatican far from the tourist crowds.
Take advantage of our priority access to enter the Vatican Museums and breathe in all of its magic. Nighttime!
Relaxed pace and personal attention are guaranteed as our tour is designed for small groups of up to 8 people.
By wandering in company of a great local guide on a pleasant 2-hour journey, you’ll discover all the secrets about the favored artists of Renaissance and Baroque Popes.
Raphael, Perugino, Botticelli and Pinturicchio are just some of the finest Italian painters you’ll meet on your tour between the halls of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, where you’ll finally admire the breathtaking Giudizio Universale by Michelangelo.
Ready for your special Vatican adventure? Book your tour now and get on board!
- Entrance to the Vatican Museum
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Pio-Clementino Museum
- Octagonal Courtyard
- Gallery of the Candelabra
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Raphael Rooms
- Sistine Chapel
The Vatican Museums (further details at the booking)
€ 220 up to 2 people (including private guide & entrance tickets)
Adult: € 40
Kid (aged 6 – 17): € 30
Children (aged 1 – 5): free
BIG GROUP DISCOUNT:
10% off for groups of 10+ people
DURATION: 2 hours
OPERATING DAYS: Friday (from April through October)
START TIME: 8 pm
- The Vatican Museum is open nighttime from April through October, every Friday from 7,30 pm to 11,30 pm;
- Entry to the Vatican Museums is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors (low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed). Large bags, umbrellas and other items are not allowed. For further info have a look at the Vatican Museums’ Official Website;
- Our pre-booked tickets will let you skip entrance line. Security checks however cannot be avoided.