ROOFTOP BARS IN ROME – Updated 07.09.20
Dreaming of a delicious aperitivo at sunset overlooking the Domes and Palaces of the Eternal City? Fancy a unique place to celebrate a special occasion? You are in the right place then!
We at YouLocal have personally visited the Best Rooftop Bars in Rome and we are glad to share with you a list of our favorites. All are located in the historic center and normally operate from April to October. Some of them are open all year around. Be sure to give them a call to make sure of the opening times.
We wish you a great time and feel free to contact us for any further info or tips.
1. Minerva Roof Terrace – Grand Hotel De La Minerve
Nestled on the rooftop of a spectacular hotel, the Minerva Roof Garden is the ideal setting to sip a glass of Prosecco or a special drink at sunset, while enjoying amazing views over the Pantheon.
- Address: Piazza della Minerva 69
- Website: www.minervaroofgarden.it
2. Il Giardino Bar – Hotel Eden
A true gem few minutes walk from the Spanish Steps. Having a drink at the Rooftop Terrace of the Hotel Eden is a one-of-a-kind experience. You can enjoy outstanding views of Rome in a cozy atmosphere, with a 5-star service. Definitely one of the best Rooftop Bars in Rome!
- Address: Via Ludovisi 49
- Website: Hotel Eden
3. Terrazza Borromini
Settled on top of the gorgeous Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, overlooking Piazza Navona, Terrazza Borromini is a place you’ll never forget. Definitely worth a visit to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. As the picture shows we often take our guests to the Terrazza at the end of our tours!
- Address: Via di Santa Maria dell’Anima 30
- Website: www.terrazzaborromini.com
4. Hotel Forum – American Bar
Hotel Forum hosts a stunning Rooftop American Bar with the best views over the Roman Forum and Capitoline Hill. The perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine after visiting the wonders of Ancient Rome! Click here for more info about our guided Tours of Ancient Rome.
- Address: Via Tor de’ Conti 25
- Website: https://www.hotelforum.com/en/rome-american-bar/
Fancy atmosphere and great views are guaranteed at Zuma, a spectacular Rooftop Bar and Restaurant located on the terrace of “Palazzo Fendi”. Perfect choice for a delicious cocktail or a special dinner, few steps away from the Spanish Steps. Dress up and dive into La Dolce Vita!
- Address: Via della Fontanella di Borghese 48
- Website: www.zumarestaurant.com
6. Rooftop Jim’s Bar – Singer Palace Hotel
A true hidden gem in the heart of Rome! Singer Palace is a cosy boutique hotel really close to Piazza Venezia. Its terrace houses one of the most elegant Rooftop Bars in Rome, where you can enjoy delicious cocktails and home-made finger food specialties. Highly recommended!
- Indirizzo: Via Alessandro Specchi 10
- Website: www.singerpalacehotel.com/it/jim-rooftop-bar
7. Forty Seven Circus Roof Garden
In the heart of Rome, with breathtaking views of the Tiber Island and the Mouth of Truth, the 47 Circus Roof Garden is a must-visit place. The large and bright terrace features one of the best Rooftop Bars in Rome and a delicious gourmet Restaurant!
- Indirizzo: Via Luigi Petroselli 47
- Website: www.47circusroofgarden.com
8. Radisson Blu Rooftop
Radisson Blu Hotel is strategically located a stone’s throw from Termini station and boasts a spectacular terrace with multiple views of Rome. The highlight of the hotel is a splendid swimming pool surrounded by the bar-restaurant. Just a perfect setting for your Summer cocktails or for a Romantic dinner!
- Indirizzo: Via Filippo Turati 171
- Website: www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-blu-rome
9. Hotel Cesàri – Rooftop Bar
Hotel Cesàri is a jewel and one of the oldest hotels in Rome. Settled in the heart of the city, halfway between the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain, the Hotel houses a beautiful panoramic terrace overlooking the Church of Sant’Ignazio. Definitely one of our favorite Rooftop Bars in Rome, where we often take guests with pleasure at the end of our walking tours!
- Indirizzo: Via di Pietra 89/A
- Website: www.9-hotel-cesari-rome.it/it/